TCF is a Wayzata, Minnesota-based national bank holding company with $18.4 billion in total assets. TCF has 436 branches in Minnesota, Illinois, Michigan, Colorado, Wisconsin, Indiana, Arizona and South Dakota, providing retail and commercial banking services. TCF also conducts commercial leasing and equipment finance business in all 50 states and commercial inventory finance business in the U.S. and Canada.
Relationship Lending Division
The Relationship Lending Division originates Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOCs), as simultaneous closings or stand alone transactions sourced through established broker relationships in approved states.
Why TCF Bank?
- Compensation for providing RESPA services.
- Our reliable and experienced staff understands the importance of helping you succeed with your loans.
- Let TCF assist you in closing more first mortgages.
- TCF is a portfolio lender.
- No mortgage insurance to the client.
- Offer a TCF HELOC as an added value to the first mortgage loan.
States We Serve
TCF currently serves the following states:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota